The Work First program assists people with acquiring the tools needed to find and keep employment in our community.
Some of the services include:
- Career choice evaluations that include number of job openings in our area and expected income ranges
- Resume building
- Interview techniques coaching
- On the job training
- Assistance in job placement
- Referrals to additional training opportunities
- Job readiness training
- Job related supportive services depending on need may provide bus passes, interview skills, work clothing, minor car repairs, and items that may assist in gaining and keeping employment.
For more information please contact Katrina Cates.