With your help, OCCAC has been able to change lives in Okanogan County. Because of your generous donations OCCAC was able to:
- Provide 855 people with utility assistance
- Provide 253 people with rental assistance
- Assist 75 homeless and at-risk veterans
- Weatherize 10 homes to create safer, healthier living environments
- Distribute over 944,030 pounds of food to people throughout the county
- Put $2,449,744 back into the community
We are only able to do this important work because of your continued support through donations and volunteer hours. Click here to donate to OCCAC directly or contact our office at (509) 422-4041 for volunteer opportunities.