Food and Nutrition Programs

Program Information

OCCAC strives to increase self-sufficiency through food security now and in the future. Our focus is emergency food assistance and nutrition education.

Food Pantries

OCCAC houses not only the Okanogan Food Pantry but also serves as the distribution center for all of the food banks in Okanogan County. Please visit the food bank nearest your home. Food pantry information is as follows:

How to Sign Up for Food Pantries

  • Fill out an application at the food bank closest to you during the days and times that they are open.
  • Call the OCCAC main office for information

Okanogan County Food Pantries Brochure / Folleto de dispensas de comida del condado de Okanogan

Commodity Supplemental Food (CSFP)

CSFP is a program that works to improve the health of low-income elderly (at least 60 years old), pregnant and breastfeeding women, and new mothers (up to one year postpartum), infants, and children up to age six, by supplementing their diets with nutritious USDA commodity foods. CSFP provides monthly 30 lb. food packages to participants enrolled in the program. This is a great way for individuals and households to incorporate a good source of nutrients into their diet. Please call our main office if you are interested in applying for the program or in volunteering for this program.


Nondiscrimination Statement

All organizations that receive federal food or funding from WSDA must share this
nondiscrimination statement with all clients. Read full discrimination statement below:


To file a program discrimination complaint:

“To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint form, at

Or call 1(866)632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain complainant’s name, address, phone number, and a written description of alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary of Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 or letter must be submitted to USDFA by:


U.S Department of Agriculture

Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, DC 20250-9410; or


1(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or